Friday, November 2, 2012

Anika Myers Palm Arrested for Charity

Hi, I'm Anika Palm and I'm a reporter. We've been talking about how to build an online profile for professional journalists. As part of my own online profile and my own personal PR campaign you're going to hear very soon something that sounds a little strange. You're going to hear that I have been arrested for charity. It's going to be for the benefit of the Society for Professional Journalists and it's all something that will make sense to you in time. You'll see little blips and blurbs about it on line occasionally coming up soon. I don't know exactly when, but it will happen. The series is in response to a few questions I've had from aspiring journalists, especially those at the college level, who want to know how to make themselves attractive to employers -- or in the alternative, how to at least get their work online so somebody will see it. I hope all this is helpful to someone. Journalism is changing so rapidly that it's really difficult for people who are just starting out to keep up, but there are definitely ways to make sure you're on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment