Friday, May 24, 2013

Repost: Kids saying the darndest things

I've contributed to the Orlando Sentinel's Moms at Work blog since 2010. The blog is changing content management systems and my old posts will no longer be available to the public, so I'm reposting them here, in the order that they were originally posted.


Oct. 5, 2011

Every now and then, I like to enjoy a moment or two of mindless entertainment with my daughter. That usually involves me searching for a four- or five-minute online video -- it could be a video of dancers dancing or one of kids acting silly -- for the two of us to watch together.

This one from the Kids React series, about a computer-generated Japanese pop star, made her giggle. She especially liked one of the boys who made funny faces and waved his arms about, but I confess that the part that made me guffaw was the kid who said, "Hannah Montana, she was great. And then she started acting like a hooker."



What silly entertainment do you enjoy with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment